Friday, December 18, 2009

Work-a-horlic

It's weird sometimes,
It took times for u to notice that you are one of the kind.
Sometimes, its there,
but we never notice it,
until something trigger it.
or sometimes,
u realized the initial characteristic,
aren't the one u prefer the most.
it was so sudden
then u realize, that something which is there for so long,
u didn't notice,
and that is what u really want.
haha.
and sometimes its too late for u to get it.
cause it is already gone.

like me,
i never realised that i am such a workaholic.
(not work-a-horlic like my title)
When i started working,
my only wish is to get it done as soon as possible.
I dun know why,
But i really felt the urge to do that.
strange huh? haha, or maybe not.
maybe i am type A in terms of working physically.

And i have to say i am so proud of myself this holiday.
Why??
cause i slept early and wake up early EVERYDAY!
heard that my friend?
EVERYDAY!!
haha,
better than when i am in utp.

currently watching a lot of new movies and series.
craving for Avatar lately.
will find time to go watch it. hehe.
i finished leverage season 1 and fringe season 1.
i have to say,
I LIKE LEVERAGE so much!!!
I LOVE PARKER!!!! beth riesgraif.
her character is unique. haha
i bet anyone who watched leverage will like Parker.
hardison is my second favorite actor. haha.

22 dec i will be going to kuchng,
first time christmas away from sibu.
haha,
hopefully can feel something new. haha


Quotes of the day:
"that's twenty pound of crazy in five pounds bag"
It's in the first episode of leverage season 1.
refer to parker.
trust me, she is crazily unique. :)
love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment