Friday, December 4, 2009

Female in Demand





I bet everyone heard about my wish to get a job during this holiday.
Of course that's the first thing i do when i get back to Sibu,
I tried finding a job.
I walked around,
I asked around,
I roll around,
and i found a few numbers that said,
"VACANCY
Clerk wanted"
So, i called 5 numbers,
and guess what,
ALL 5 SAID THEY WANT FEMALE ONLY!!
People always said,
nowadays, female and male are at the same level.
seems to me that female are more in demand now.
arrrr
so unfair,
its time to protect male's right
0_o
possible? haha
i am just joking,
gonna wander around again tomolo,
if this continue, i might have to turn into something like the pictures above
just to get a job for one month.
T_T
pity.




Quotes of the post: (its the same day, so i put post)

"You always didn't get what u want, but at least you get something"
My online chatting buddy told me this,
In life, we always didn't get what we want, but we gain something from that
Even when we fail, we gain experience and lesson from it,
optimistic is the key. This is a motivation quotes. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment