Thursday, December 3, 2009

Just Me and You

Yeah, i am back to sibu,
Once reach Sibu, receive a lot of unexpected news,
News that change my life forever, and ever.
Yeah, i knew this will happen when i started this blog,
I won't be updating frequently,
why?
cause i am not the SHARING type.
Ask my fren and they will know,
that i seldom talk about my secrets.
in fact, i kept a lot of it to myself.
Not wanting to tell anyone about that,
cause i just don't feel like sharing,
i dun know why
physcologist say it's better to let out things that bother u,
so u can feel better,
but i just don't do that.
unless those things are related to my reputation,
then i will tell it directly to the person related.
if not, i won't share a damn thing.
trust me.
i can keep thousands and thousands of thing in myself.
I think a lot.
and
i had a very low self confidence.
I always think that i am not good for certain stuff,
or certain people,
until i am afraid to admit something,
in the end,
just letting some weak signals out of my actions.
useless.
I like sharing session,
but i will only share a very limited amount of information,
and during sharing session,
i will gather a lot of information about others.
about their feeling,
about their complaint,
about their hunger,
about their logic,
about their thinking habits,
and most importantly,
about their secret.
Yeah,
I like listening to secret,
cause once i heard a secret,
i know that those people trust me,
and i am really glad they did,
cause gaining one's trust is not an easy task.
once i know that people trust me,
i will be closer to them.
creating a better bond between us.
and i like that,
so my fren, dun stop,
i want my friends to keep trusting me.
yeah,
enough about me.

Now
Its about You!!
Yeah, there are certain people that i dun like
dun say that i am religious, and my religious ask me to love the people i dun like,
I TRIED!
i still dun like them.
Not that i purposely dun like them lar,
is just that sometime, when u give them chance,
then they do the same thing again,
Yeah, i dun like the feeling of not liking someone.
I bet u don't too.
but
the worst part is when u have to PRETEND
Pretend that u like someone that u dun like
ouch~~ that hurts. trust me.
especially those who backstab u,
being an angel in front of u,
but behind u, they are the demon,
lord of demon.
and u still have to be nice with them.
haha,

All thing i mention above,
is the sauces that make my life interesting,
i had a theory,
i think that life with happiness everyday is plain boring
i wan life with tears, sadness, angrynes, egoness, hunger, envy
all those things,
thou it sounds like sin,
but hey, i think that's what make my life interesting,
just like how sometimes, i like to do something against the law,
why?
the feeling of doing something like that~~~
is what i want to feel in my life,
And that's interesting. haha

this is a long post,
be prepared.
( wrong place for warning, should put on top )
haha


Quotes of the day:

"Being together doesn't make you a nakama. You have to do more that that".
Got it from One Piece the Movie 3.
A very nice quote.
It was about how Mobambi wanted to be Tony Tony Chopper's nakama,
when luffy turns out and said nakama is bla bla bla (refer to above)
I Love One Piece!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment